Tuesday, June 26, 2012 | Posted by: Fiona Cullinan
Categories: Protecting your wealth | Tags: business, tax, HNWIs, Grant Thornton, HNWI, wealth, advice, Bespoke, magazine, wealth management, Bespoke magazine, subscribe, interviews, wealth planning
An investor’s perspective on Europe, the new rules of tax mitigation and fascinating legacies – just some of the features in the Grant Thornton’s latest edition of Bespoke magazine for high earners and high net worth individuals in the UK. Find out more about what’s inside and how to join our mailing list…
We’ll be publishing one or two of the lifestyle, tax insight and wealth management features here on the Bespoke blog but to get a full copy of the magazine, you’ll need to join our mailing list (details below). We hope you enjoy our new issue.
Highlights from Bespoke magazine (summer 2012):
- Investment wrappers – five of the most popular, tax-efficient ways to hold investments.
- Income tax relief cap – why we’re now in discussions about George Osborne’s shock Budget initiative.
- 20th century art – affordable, popular and the chance to get a foot on the investment ladder.
- Strange legacies – from creating dynasties for super-rich pets to donating your body to the nation.
- Europe in crisis – how worried should investors be?
- Tax avoidance – rhetoric, reality and the future of tax planning.
- If you do just one thing in relation to IHT… three experts give their view.
- Priceless – Uri Geller’s spoon-adorned Mercedes.
How to get a copy
You might also find these posts useful: