Finance directors and CFOs, make sure you are aware of these key employment tax dates, beginning with tomorrow’s 19 May deadline for submitting P14s and P35s.
- 19 May – P14 and P35 to be received by HMRC.
- 31 May – P60s given to employees.
- 5 July – Last day for agreeing what will be included in a PAYE Settlement Agreement (PSA) for the 2010/11 tax year.
- 6 July – Expenses and benefits forms P11d or P9d, and Class1A NIC return P11D(b) to be received by HMRC.
- 19 July – Deadline for paying Class 1A NIC (if not making an electronic payment – deadline extended to 22 July for electronic payment methods).
- 19 October – Payment of tax and National insurance due under a PAYE Settlement Agreement (PSA) for 2010/11 (deadline extended to 22 October for electronic payment methods).
Image: © Earls37a
You might also find these posts useful: